mayo 06, 2010

LOST

OK, this whole Lost thing is driving me nuts. No one would guess (much less understand) how anxious I was about narrating latest Lost episode to my friend Alonso. My heart was racing and I could feel the blood pulsing through my veins. I was kinda freaking out there.

I almost lose it with THOSE deaths. I just didn't cry because I didn't want to risk hearing the dreaded "oh my" from Carlitos. But I was really sad and angry and confused and shocked.
The episode was so emotionally charged that I even felt sympathy for Jack, something that haven't happened since Season 1 I think. And now Flocke is scarier than ever too.

I think I'm gonna get depressed when all of this is over. After all, Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley, Jin, Sun, Sayid, Claire and Locke have been part of my life for the last six years.

0 mentes en frecuencia: